We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avanti Hotel

1 post
Save Topic
Avanti Hotel

Anyone been to the Avanti recently??

Went a few years back and keen to go back.

Also anyone recommend any websites/travel agents to book through?

Mentioned in this post
Avanti Hotel
Avanti Hotel
3,150 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
118 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avanti Hotel

I stayed at the Avanti Village in July this year & it was great. I booked through Travelrepublic which was lots cheaper than standard travel agents. Their info does say if you've been there before they will do special deals so maybe worth emailing or contacting them directly?

Enjoy!

KC

Mentioned in this post
Avanti Hotel
Avanti Hotel
3,150 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
derby
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avanti Hotel

Hi , we have just returned from the avanti and had a great time . We booked through thomas cook which was cheaper than first choice although i spoke to someone who booked through teletext holidays a lot cheaper . The hotel and village was spotless and the food brilliant , hope this helps , jane

3. Re: Avanti Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 01:17