We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My itinerary need to be modified

Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
My itinerary need to be modified

We are grp of 9 people arriving from Venice to Innsbruck will be staying 3 and half days-planned as below-on day 1 of arrival, local sight seeing and adapt to town-day 2 nordkettenbahn & Hall day 3-hallstat by minivan and return day 4-swarosky Crystal world afternoon day 5 depart for Vienna

My questions-1anything nearby to be added to see on day 4 and I presume 9 seater minivan available-I don't want to go to Germany as my noc from govt didn't include it

9 replies to this topic
Vienna
Level Contributor
4,874 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My itinerary need to be modified

To go from Innsbruck to Hallstatt and then back for Kristallwelten in Wattens to go again to Vienna makes no sense. You just drive back and forward. Driving with a mini van such distances in Austria will not be cheap. Check trains: www.oebb.at

2. Re: My itinerary need to be modified

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 May 2017, 18:35

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
22,780 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My itinerary need to be modified

You forgot to include to Salzburg!

www.salzburg.info

Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My itinerary need to be modified

My original tour plan is 10 days-venice 3 days 3 days Innsbruck 1 day Vienna 1 day travel to Vienna-so I am unable to squeeze Salzburg-will do it later

Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My itinerary need to be modified

Minivan I try to hire only to hallsttat to Minimize travel Duration-all other travel thro Innsbruck card-how much will be approximate cost for minivan from and to Innsbruck and hallstat

Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My itinerary need to be modified

Hallstat I allotted full 1 day-1 day for nordketten Mountain visit +Hall - 1 day Swarovski + stubai or lake achensee

Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My itinerary need to be modified

I already gone through ur blogs-my accommodation finalized 3 months back- I have to finalize my itinerary as per accomodation

Edited: 07 May 2017, 00:18
Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My itinerary need to be modified

I booked my train with reservation from Venice to Innsbruck and Innsbruck to Wien thro oebb app

Innsbruck, Austria
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My itinerary need to be modified

I understand.Buying the 48 hour Innsbruck Card is then an option.Just remember it only includes public transport within the Innsbruck area. To get to Achensee you will have to take a train to Jenbach and either the steam cog rail or bus from there to Achensee. Stubai can be reached by tram to Fulpmes (very beautiful ride) or by bus all the way to the glacier, both departing from Innsbruck station.

Reply to: My itinerary need to be modified
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Innsbruck