We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

Sheffield
Level Contributor
154 posts
281 reviews
droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

Always passed this on the way to work. Just wondered what peoples opinions of it are? Is the food decent or is it your average run of the mill pub grub?

thanks in advance

10 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
1. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

Beautiful food all freshly prepared and even 2 for 10 on some

Meals!!! We go at least twice a month!!! X

Sheffield
Level Contributor
154 posts
281 reviews
2. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

Thanks, been meaning to give it a try for a while, but never got around to it

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

The phone number on the website doesnt work and four of us are thinking of going this coming Saturday. Do you have to book or can we just turn up and order food about 8 oclock ish?

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
4. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

Don't go, we live over the road and have been for food on several occasions and have always been disappointed. Since it's had a makeover we thought we would try it again and this time I had to say something. It was absolutely awful. How can you get a yorkshire pudding and beef wrap with roast potatoes so wrong!! Poor poor quality. Avoid

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

First time since the alterations went for a meal wit the wife and 2 friends arrived about 7.30 pm the pub was quite full but the staff found us a table quite quickly. Their is a big choice of food mostly 2 for £10 and the food was great and the staff very friendly and helpfull would go again and would recommend anyone to try for themselves as there is mixed reviews on here.

rotherham
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

been a few times since the renovations and was ok but think its dropped off a bit now food not as good as when it first opend.

rotherham
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

been to the droppingwell a few times and was ok at first but think the newness has worn off now and the food is just average not as good as it was when fist opend.the roast beef yorkshire pudding wraps were terrible been microwaved too long and were like rubber suggest you avoid them.

rotherham
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
8. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

some times great others just so so .bit hit and miss .how can you get microwave food cold

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
9. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

We went for Mothers Day 2014. My husband and I had meat and potato pie which was not up to scratch and my son's steak was as dry as leather. Even though we had the 2 for 1 offer on 4 of the meals, with a few drinks abc dessert the bill for 3 adults and 3 children came to £70. I resented paying it and had it not been for the sake of making my mother-in-law feel uncomfortable I would have complained. We'll not be going back.

Jaen
Level Contributor
63 posts
55 reviews
10. Re: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth

Not very impressed. Normal pub menu had to wait quite a long time even though it wasn't busy and the food was very average. My poppadoms were stale or reheated. Wouldn't go there again.

Reply to: droppingwell pub in Kimberworth
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rotherham