We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riviera hotel

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
riviera hotel

evening....any decent pubs near to the riviera hotel or are we going to need taxi,s into town???....many thanks

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riviera hotel

also dress code for a saturday night.....smart jeans n trainers ok??? thank you

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
100 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riviera hotel

Hi- have had several holidays in Weymouth staying at Waterside holiday park which is very near the Riviera hotel, I think the nearest pub would be The Spyglass, is within walking distance but a steep hill to negotiate. Cheap food and nice view of bay from beer garden. You maybe better getting a taxi into town or the bus which runs from Waterside/ Bowleaze Cove into Weymouth.

barnsley
Level Contributor
125 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riviera hotel

thank you

Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Level Contributor
251 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: riviera hotel

Think taxi best for a Saturday night as I'm not sure what time the buses stop running. Also I'm not sure that they are running at all yet - I think its only seasonal.

Plenty of pubs and clubs in town though, and music to suit most tastes.

London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
24,092 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: riviera hotel

Bus 503 to and from Bowleaze Cove/Waterside Holiday Park starts running on 29th March. There is no evening service (last buses are at 18.30 from Weymouth Esplanade and 18.45 from Waterside).

firstgroup.com/ukbus/…

6. Re: riviera hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 12:51
Get answers to your questions about Weymouth
Recent Conversations