We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where

gloucester
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
where

Can anyone recommend a quiet secluded place where I can park up for the night I'm on a late drop off on a Saturday night a will be sleeping in the van .A bit cheeky I know but any help much appreciated...don't mind a 15-20 min walk into the town..

Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where

Difficult one this. Car parks are free after 6pm but not supposed to sleep overnight.Could try up by boleaze cove maybe .there are several roads off the dorchester road which dont have restrictions and also off chickell road but these are not necessarily quite or secluded. Possibly also roads off lanehouse rocks road andd radipole lane near the fire station. Suggest wherever you try you check the restrictions first in case you get a ticket.

2. Re: where

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Weymouth