We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Tasting

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Wine Tasting

Hi All :)

Is there anywhere actually in Positano that you're able to do some wine tasting. I can see there are a few day trips out to vineyards with lunch etc but ideally we'd just rather just walk to somewhere in Positano an sit for a couple of hours in an afternoon trying a variety of different wines potentially with a bit of blurb about each.

We're a couple in our late 20's heading over in May this year.

4 replies to this topic
Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3,562 posts
155 reviews
1. Re: Wine Tasting

We did not see any when we were there last year.

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,687 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Wine Tasting

I know that Luigi who owns Tre Sorelle restaurant on the beach owns a wine shop in town with his sister (it is up near the pharmacy just past Piazza Mulini) and they sell several wines by the glass there and his sister is very knowledgeable about wine also. Stop at the restaurant and ask Luigi and he will point you in the right direction.

Cardiff, Wales...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Wine Tasting

Hello - did you find any? We’re going there in two weeks and want to do the same!

Thanks!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
246 posts
109 reviews
4. Re: Wine Tasting

I think Cristian that runs Swirl the Glass also does tastings in town as well as the full day tours if you drop him an email.

Reply to: Wine Tasting
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted