We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorhome round trip France, Italy, Switzerland,Germany

S.Yorkshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Motorhome round trip France, Italy, Switzerland,Germany

my wife and I (late 40's) will be travelling for 20 days around Europe starting 6th July in a motorhome

we want to visit Lake Garda areaand looking for any recommendations so we can decide where best to visit on our trip I would hope to camp for at least 2 nights

we are not too bothered about museums but would like to experience the local atmosphere and beauty of the country, we will have bikes but it wont be an activity holiday but relaxing and photographs

any local events during the time span would be of interest so we could time the trip accordingly.

Thanks for any advice, tips or information

Mentioned in this post
1. Re: Motorhome round trip France, Italy, Switzerland,Germany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2016, 13:16