We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riva bus stop

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Riva bus stop

I will be travelling to Riva with my elderly parents in July. We will travel by bus. Is it a very long walk from the bus station to the lake area, considering the hot weather and all?

Santa Barbara Church
Churches & Cathedrals, Sacred & Religious Sites
Old Ponale Road Path
Hiking Trails, Biking Trails, Scenic Walking Areas
Valle di Ledro
Mountains, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
The Bastion
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
6,237 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riva bus stop

The bus station in Riva is around 1km from the lakeside, on Viale Trento. You can get off the bus on near the Hotel Du Lac on Viale Rovereto, a little bit longer to the centre but most of it on the lakeside. There is a little Tourist Train in Riva but I am not sure if it goes to and from the bus station, as you would expect, hopefully someone else will know.

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riva bus stop

Thanks for your immediate reply. I will search further about the little train as that would be much better!

3. Re: Riva bus stop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2016, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Riva Del Garda