We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool at Hotel Garda

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
2,205 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Pool at Hotel Garda

Can any recent visitors tell me whether the pool at the Hotel Garda in Riva is open during the evening or does it close early? I prefer to take a dip after a long, tiring day of sightseeing when there's less of a chance of developing a prickly heat rash from strong sunshine!

Mentioned in this post
Garda
Garda
Province of Verona, Italy
Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
8,947 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool at Hotel Garda

Hi, that's probably a question better asked directly to the hotel. The Hotel Garda is owned by the Tonelli family as are several hotels in Riva:

info@tonellihotels.com or call them on +39 0464 540033

Or you could send a private message to some of the more recent reviewers to ask about the pool hours:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g194883-d3141…

Mentioned in this post
Garda
Garda
Province of Verona, Italy
Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
2,205 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool at Hotel Garda

Thanks Scozzese: this forum doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic so I'll probably get more info, as you suggest, by contacting the hotel or pm'ing other posters.

3. Re: Pool at Hotel Garda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2016, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Riva Del Garda