We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,460 posts
93 reviews
Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

Next year the Disneyland Paris Half Marathon will take place from 21st - 24th September.

Events mentioned are subject to change, postponement

or cancellation without prior notice, particularly in the event of bad weather.

http://run.disneylandparis.com/

Packages for the 2017 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon will be released for sale on 22nd November 2016.

Article on Salon Mickey Blog

https:/…

Thread from DLP Half Marathon 2016

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g207…

66 replies to this topic
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
121 posts
90 reviews
1. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

Hi everybody, packages are on sale from today.

Some information from the Disneyland Paris booking office (I called them when they opened):

-Only "all inclusive" packages are on sale at the moment: they include accommodation, bibs for the races you want to do, park entrance (to both parks on all days of your stay), and cancellation insurance

-the 10k is confirmed by DLP as well

-I was not offered a challenge sign up despite asking for a quote for all races (unlike runDisney in USA). This is possibly something to do with EU laws and not being able to sell something they may not give to you (if you get swept and don't qualify for the challenge), but don't quote me on that: I am not a lawyer and this is just an impression I get.

-5k Friday 22nd, 10k Saturday 23rd,Half Marathon Sunday 24th

-They are not selling bib only yet

-They are not selling packages without park admittance yet (which disqualifies me for the moment since I bought a DLP Annual Pass last month)

-They quoted me 1300 pounds (they were unable to quote in euro) for 4 nights in the Sequoia Lodge including bibs for all the races for 2 people, the pre-race party, the insurance, run Photopass and 5 days Park Hopper (this is a ticket for both parks anytime, in case you are not familiar with DLP ticketing system)

Hope this helps people with planning! I am going to wait for bib only as there is no point in paying for park entrance when I have AP.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,460 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

Thanks for adding info to this thread Teliviel.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
121 posts
90 reviews
3. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

No worries, Figgygirl! I am replying very late because there haven't been updates during the last couple of months.

There aren't many additional updates yet aside from the fact that the 5k is at 8pm on Friday 22nd, 10k at 7am on Saturday 23rd, and Half Marathon at 7am on Sunday 24th.

DLP has confirmed there will be a challenge medal for people who complete the 10k and Half Marathon and sign up for the challenge.

Packages are still being sold and rooms can be bought with APs, but no bibs are available yet.

I'll keep adding info as I get it, since I am ready to pounce on those bibs when they start selling :)

Edited: 18 January 2017, 17:23
Hemel Hempstead...
4 posts
4. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

Can we now buy packages with Annual Pass rates???

Although kind of hoping bib only will be available as partner hotel is half the price with breakfast.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
121 posts
90 reviews
5. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

Hi Emily, there are no packages available for AP holders for the marathon. You can buy room only with AP for those dates as they have released the prices. DLP is only selling packages that include park tickets, room and bibs.

Bib only will be available at some point but we don't know where yet.

If you are booking a partner hotel make sure they have transportation lined up for you as you will need to be in your assigned race corral by 6.30 am at the latest for both the 10k and the half marathon and the normal shuttles will not run.

Edited: 22 January 2017, 19:31
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,460 posts
93 reviews
6. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

Thank you for keeping this thread updated with information Teliviel. Much appreciated.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
121 posts
90 reviews
7. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

You're very welcome Figgygirl, I will keep posting as i find out more.

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
8. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

Any idea on dates for when they release race entry only? Does anyone have any previous experience with how quickly bibs sell out?

Seems way cheaper to book travel and accommodation seperately if possible!

Thanks in advance

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
121 posts
90 reviews
9. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

There is no set date for bib only release - DLP reps have said "in the next couple of months" and the website states "spring".

It's very hard to judge how quickly bibs may sell this year - last year they didn't sell out for a long time, but this year Disney has added a challenge medal and the event has gotten positive publicity from last year's success.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,460 posts
93 reviews
10. Re: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017

Adding the link for another thread where Teliviel has answered questions about the Half Marathon:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g207…

Reply to: Disneyland Paris Half Marathon. September 2017
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted