We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic Circus

Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Magic Circus

We've had a last minute change of hotel for our trip on Sunday. Magic Circus came up at the same price for a family room as Hipark, weve never stayed in any of the partner hotels, and I thought it looked like fun.

Now I'm not feeling terribly organised! Can anyone who has stayed here give me any tips please?

ie pool, buses, rooms, breakfast etc. Are there kettles in the rooms? Does the pool supply towels? I booked breakfast for 10 euros extra a day, for the four of us. I believe this is continental and you have to pay extra for hot items. What is available?

Thank you!

23 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,511 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic Circus

I've note stayed at Magic Circus but it gets good reports and star wise I think it's 4.

Buses are shared with the other partner hotels, most of the day they stop at all 5 except for peak morning when some stop at 2 or 3. The buses run regularly and are fine, just get crammed after Illuminations.

Scotland
Level Contributor
750 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magic Circus

We've not stayed here either but have seen great prices for new year for here and dream castle. Seriously considering it so looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magic Circus

I will let you know TLSK! I paid £122 for two nights so I was really pleased with that, and breakfast only £20 extra for the two days.

Thanks Lineandalan for the bus info. We plan to come back well before illuminations the first night, and we'll after on the second night (eating at Inventions first) so hopefully we will miss the crush.

Edited: 29 September 2017, 20:22
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Magic Circus

Hello!!

I stayed for one night at the Magic Circus before moving to the DLH. It was great!!

The dinner and breakfast we had there were very good, the rooms were fun with the bunk beds. We didn't get time to use the pool but it looked nice. The shuttle was on time and not very busy when we took it at about 8am to transfer to the parks and DLH (with bags for five people 😊). I think you'll be very happy, especially with how little you have paid!!

Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Magic Circus

Hi Familiadecinquo5,

Thanks so much, I'm getting very excited now! DP used to be in the circus, and he's passed his enthusiasm onto our girls, so when I saw the price I felt I really had to book it.

Am I right in thinking that you have to pay extra for hot items at breakfast?

Edited: 29 September 2017, 23:53
Kent, England
Level Contributor
1,995 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Magic Circus

we haven't stayed there since the charge for breakfast was introduced - when it was included in our stay there were both hot and cold items - it was very nice.

the room had a kettle - but only paper cups. Luckily we were only there one night, but had we been staying longer I would have wanted to have packed some proper mugs (or would have had to buy more Disney Mugs!)

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Magic Circus

Thanks Caroline, I was just about to ask about kettles, as i was going to pack my own. Glad to hear they are provided. I'll be sure to pack just mugs then, my cupboard at home couldn't bear the weight of any more Disney mugs!

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Kent, England
Level Contributor
1,995 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Magic Circus

glad it isn't just my cupboards

have a fab time

Scotland
Level Contributor
750 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Magic Circus

THanks Freddy. That's s fab price!! It's about £300 for 4 nights from 1st Jan. Still some cheap flights for me too do under £500 in total for Dd and me. So tempting but we're going in a couple of weeks for 7 nights so I'm trying to talk myself out of booking!!

Hope you have a great time.

Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Magic Circus

Hi Freddy.

We didn't pay anything for breakfast. It was included in the room rate we got with Expedia.

This was in January 2017.

Reply to: Magic Circus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted