We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

North East England...
Level Contributor
47 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

Hi All,

I desperately need to get my hands on the Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys! Im due to go in April, will these still be available to buy in the park?

Thankyou :)

10 replies to this topic
Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

Hi, I'm afraid they sold out well before Christmas, and they're not likely to restock until October for next Christmas.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

I couldn't even find them (or hardly any other Christmas plushies for that matter) when we were there over Christmas: we were after them too!

Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

They always sell out. We went on the first of October when the Christmas stock started to appear and I snapped up a pair of gingerbread plushes as I'd been disappointed in previous years.

My friend was at Disney mid December and asked in the Hotel New York shop every morning, and they went out of their way to look but they weren't able to locate any for her.

Edited: 19 January 2018, 02:12
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

We were lucky to have four gingerbread Mickey / Minnies left for us in our Christmas room, but we didn’t see any at all in the shops. As above, we didn’t see any other Christmas plushes either, or calendars, etc so I guess they must limit how much Christmas merchandise they produce, and when it’s gone it’s gone.

North East England...
Level Contributor
47 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

Thankyou everyone I'm gutted I really wanted some

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

Unless I'm mistaken though they do these plushies every year so you could send for some when they bring them out about November time this year.

Serris, France
Level Contributor
277 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

They come in in June with the Christmas stuff (yes it does start that early every year) and sell out by October, start of November if you are lucky

Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

Gosh, June? that is early.

Where are you staying Claire?

What I didn't mention as I didn't think it was that relevent to the thread, was that HNY actually found some gingerbread plushes after my friend had left, and they sent them to her as a gift.

So it's still worth asking in the hotel shop and stressing how disappointed you are, you never know your luck!

Edited: 19 January 2018, 21:32
North East England...
Level Contributor
47 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

freddythebear we aren’t staying on site we are staying in a Disney associated hotel. That is fantastic, can’t believe they sent them to her, now that’s service! I may still ask around when I’m there although we are going in April which will be too early

Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys

Yes, I have always found the CMS at Hotel New York incredible for their helpfulness.

If they come out in June, you could order them by post, I know it used to be possible to do this, so you probably still can.

Reply to: Micky and Minnie Gingerbread Plush Toys
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted