We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Add on at check in

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Add on at check in

Myself, other half and 2 children are looking to take my parents to Disney. We all hold an AP but they do not. If we book two rooms(one in each of the adults names) at Santa Fe, can we simply add us to the booking on check in so the grandparents get park tickets and we use our APs??

1 reply
Amsterdam...
Level Contributor
359 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Add on at check in

Hi

Yes that works, I have done it twice now. You will only have to pay tourist tax which is a few euro per day. If making the booking by phone you should tell them you are adding people at check-in to make sure they allocate your group to rooms with enough beds. I also sent an email directly to the hotel (or called) a few days before arrival to make sure they knew about us. This is also allowed in club level rooms where the AP holders will also get breakfast etc. Also, by staying in a Disney hotel, the AP holders can avoid blockout dates, but remember to ask for a hotel easy pass if the check-in CM doesn't remember to give you one.

Reply to: Add on at check in
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted