We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag Do - Ard Mhacha Abu!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Stag Do - Ard Mhacha Abu!

Hello! Me and a loada my mates trying to organise a stag-do, and after not wanting to stray too far I think we've landed on Carrick-On-Shannon, only a 2 hour drive from Lurgan, not least because its meabnt to be one of the most Stag/Hen friendly places in the country...

We'd be interested in doing Foot-Darts/ Rugby-Golf/ Bubble-Balling/ Archery Tag/ Go-Karting etc so if anyone knows a person they can put me in direct contact with I'd greatly appreciate it, also some anecdotal evidence from other stags wouldn't go a miss!

GRMA

Mentioned in this post
Carrick-on-Shannon
Carrick-on-Shannon
County Leitrim, Ireland
5 replies to this topic
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,981 posts
567 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag Do - Ard Mhacha Abu!

These might be of help to you:

http://www.stagit.ie/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag Do - Ard Mhacha Abu!

Yeah cheers mate seen a few of those sites earlier they're not too bad just thinking if would be nice to chat to someone directly to negotiate and tailor the weekend but hopefully someone will be in touch

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stag Do - Ard Mhacha Abu!

Try the www.thestagballs.com I've organised my brothers through them for the 11th and 12th August. Karting, Quad Biking, Booze Cruise, Stripper, VIP nightclub and discount wristband for bars. £220 all in. Loads of other stuff to choose from. Great people to deal with always available to talk to. And alot easier than organising yourself. Goodluck

Edited: 28 July 2017, 18:21
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
10,107 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stag Do - Ard Mhacha Abu!

Hi Niall

I often see Stags and Hens when I'm passing through Carrick and they all seem to be having a good time

You would probably be better posting on boards.ie in the weddings section for the type of info you want.

Www.boards.ie

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stag Do - Ard Mhacha Abu!

Cheers lads!

Yeah the stagballs seem like a great bunch I've all already been in contact!

Reply to: Stag Do - Ard Mhacha Abu!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Carrick-on-Shannon