We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

34th International Naturist Congress

Beaufort, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
3,992 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
34th International Naturist Congress

The 34th International Naturist Congress will take place in Drumshambo tomorrow.

http://tinyurl.com/pcjqovy

That was a brave decision to have that conference in this country considering our weather! :-))

19 replies to this topic
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
21,450 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 34th International Naturist Congress

i think that dokgolf had a bare faced cheek, coming on here to advertise the event!

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 34th International Naturist Congress

Ooooh naturists! I like nature, bird watching, and identifying plants and stuff!

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick
Level Contributor
27,747 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 34th International Naturist Congress

Glad you are having such a good time Linda.

Hopefully nobody will get sunburned.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Charlottesville, Virginia, County Donegal
Level Contributor
17,406 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 34th International Naturist Congress

I think next year, I will set out a bit earlier for home, and head up north. I am considering heading to Drumshambo, setting up a concession stand, of, sun screen, binoculars, sunglasses, & folding chairs. Do you think I will need a permit? I will need to hire extra help, any takers?

dokgolf, Thank you for this wonderful tip, will I need to pay you a finders fee?

Edited: 11 September 2014, 19:53
England, United...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 34th International Naturist Congress

I cannot resist quoting Father Ted - 'down with this sort of thing'

Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
Level Contributor
4,083 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: 34th International Naturist Congress

The Two Ronnies had a joke about a man who was very disappointed with a naturist weekend based on the works of Charles Dickens. He had Great Expectations but it was a Bleak House because everyone laughed at his Little Dorrit!

17. Re: 34th International Naturist Congress

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 21:59

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,271 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: 34th International Naturist Congress

Linda, good luck with your event and enjoy Ireland. I'm sure you have heard all these predictable 'jokes' before.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick
Level Contributor
27,747 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: 34th International Naturist Congress

A news report and some images here independent.ie/irish-news/a-good-nudes-story…

However, the comment "Ireland, with its long coastline, has many secluded beaches which would be perfect for naturists," has me slightly bewildered. Most of the time here, you'd either need to be an exceptionally hardy soul or incredibly well wrapped up to cope with the prevailing Atlantic weather.

Reply to: 34th International Naturist Congress
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Leitrim