We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short-breaks.com??

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
608 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
short-breaks.com??

has anyone used this site before, i found a good deal for a break to DLC with them.

are they reliable.

thanks

Special Offer
Paris Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off...
1,769 Reviews
US$149 per adult
US$157
Special Offer
Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
736 Reviews
US$58 per adult
US$63
Disneyland Paris Express Shuttle with...
32 Reviews
US$118 per adult
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,284 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: short-breaks.com??

I have never heard of or used them. It is worth checking the price against the Disney prices, and whether the package includes your park tickets, as this can make a difference. Disney are offering 40% off if booked before April 30th, and if you stay on site, will include parks entry for your stay, including arrival and departure days. You can book with or without transport included. Check on 08448 003 003.

If you book a a package you can also pay for half board which will save you money as food is expensive in Disney. See details of this in the Top Questions box on forum page.

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,284 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: short-breaks.com??

I assume you mean DLP??!

3. Re: short-breaks.com??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2010, 13:16