We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Life in Viborg

Danesa
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Life in Viborg

In winter there is nothing to do after 16:30

Salta
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Life in Viborg

sorry, do you know some turism enterprise whom I can get information about Copenhagen, because last saturday I was there and with some problems and I wish to demand "Holmen Ferryes", they had have a bad attention to me and family.

Thanks

Danesa
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Life in Viborg

Hello,

You can get some advice in :

www.visitcopenhagen.dk

Sorry to hear that about the ferry company.

But if you want to visit Malmö from CPH it is better to go by train: there is one every 30 minutes. Ask in the train company DSB.

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Life in Viborg

Well, its probably dark then, but Viborg is very nice. I liked it a lot - nice country life with no worries. I live in Florida - you have to have everything locked at all times, a burglar alaem and you cannot walk in the dark. So many gangs and shootings every day, so we have lots to do!

4. Re: Life in Viborg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 12:29
Get answers to your questions about Viborg