We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special week at Brisas

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Special week at Brisas

Another great week at Brisas, review to follow. Weather perfect, food varied and delicious. A special week as the Granma baseball team were vacationing with their families, about 150 players, wives and kids. Although they kept to themselves, I was thrilled to get a photo with Lazaro Blanco, made my week. Anyone looking for a family friendly, reasonably priced resort cannot go wrong with Brisas.

9 replies to this topic
Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
6,056 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special week at Brisas

welcome back sailorperson! no respone to perdiem rate for april so off to corales again! perhaps in may someone will get their act together. sending you a pmail!!! carol e.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
6,891 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Special week at Brisas

Welcome back, R! Glad you had another great time at the Brisas... my fav there too. Hopefully Roly kept you well entertained... we had an absolute hoot hanging out with him back in December.

Terry

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Special week at Brisas

Yea they are a great bunch of people. But the ball players were the icing on the cake for me this week., the staff were starstruck, I think they upgraded the food as well, they really laid out the welcoming mat for them.

Renfrew, Canada
Level Contributor
390 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Special week at Brisas

I am very jealous sailOrman! We are big baseball fans and we would have been startstuck too lol. Still hoping to see you end of March!

Allenford, Canada
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Special week at Brisas

Hope you had a GREAT trip.We will be arriving at Brisas May 2nd very excited !! Looking forward to reading your review ~S~

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Special week at Brisas

Sorry just realized I can't do a review for another month, since I wrote one after my January visit, so you can see that one.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Special week at Brisas

How is the wifi works?

more details please

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Special week at Brisas

One hour for a 1 cuc card, or you could buy a 5 hour card for 5 cuc's. The area around reception the only place to get a signal.

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
6,056 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Special week at Brisas

you can write a mini review here on thew forum! carol e.

Reply to: Special week at Brisas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Santa Lucia