We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in late March. 30??! Really??

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in late March. 30??! Really??

Hi all, we are heading to Perth and driving to MR mid March!

Just checked the weather from 12 Mar onward, the high is 30???!! Really? I want to know if the weather online is reliable! I would think its closer to autumn then. We will be in Perth for 2 weeks from 12 Mar, hows the weather like? Thanks!

12 replies to this topic
Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather in late March. 30??! Really??

Mid March in Margaret River is lovely- it is unlikely to be too hot and it will generally cool down in the evening. 30 degrees in Perth feels nothing like a hot, humid and sticky day in the tropics. It is a dry heat and there is an afternoon sea breeze on the coast. Don’t worry- your holiday is very unlikely to be spoilt by too hot weather.

Edited: 10 February 2018, 22:13
Western Australia...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather in late March. 30??! Really??

Western Australia is a hot part of Australia. March is pretty nice for us though, not too hot or cold. At leased you can swim at the beach, as WA is mainly about the coastline I wouldn't go there unless it was swimming weather and you could experience our beaches. Lucky Bay (Esperance) is one of WA's most beautiful beaches but you have to drive about 7 hrs to get there. Coral Bay and Exmouth are the best too but even more remote.

March will be lovely weather, so don't stress.

Edited: 11 February 2018, 00:07
Reply to: Weather in late March. 30??! Really??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted