We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post skydiving entertainment

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Post skydiving entertainment

Girls weekend away going to skydive end of Sept and would like to have a really nice dinner and maybe a dance out after, does anyone know of anywhere we may be able to go? Ideally not into the clubbing scene, something a little more mature perhaps...anyone?

Oz
Level Contributor
13,344 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

Hi,

Just the thing after kissing the ground :-)

wheretodance.co.nz/wawcs0133713/…20Auckland

Cheers,

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

Thank you :)

Paihia
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

Hi Monique, I see that someone has given you a dance link. I am in the Bay of Islands and the only places I can think of where you may get Dinner with Music could possibly be 35 Degrees South Restaurant in Paihia. Maybe the Duke of Marlborough Hotel at Russell. Rocksalt Bar & Restaurant at Kerikeri. Pioneer Restaurant and Bar at Waipapa. The Paihia Ex Servicemans's Club have a restaurant called Legends and can have bands on a Friday or Saturday night. If this is the area you are going to be in you could maybe search these and see. I hope you have a great trip. Regards Sue

New Zealand
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

Hi Monique,

Sounds like a great weekend! I'm a Paihia local and we have some great restaurants and bars. 35 Degrees, Alfresco's or only Seafood are all great places for a meal. 35 and Alfrescos often have a band or singer on the weekend. If they don't then 30 30 or the Pipi Patch Bar in Kings rd are good for a dance after the meal.

5. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2016, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Paihia
Recent Conversations