We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post skydiving entertainment

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Post skydiving entertainment

Girls weekend away going to skydive end of Sept and would like to have a really nice dinner and maybe a dance out after, does anyone know of anywhere we may be able to go? Ideally not into the clubbing scene, something a little more mature perhaps...anyone?

Bay of Islands Day Tour from Auckland
162 Reviews
from US$164.50*
Free Cancellation
Bay of Islands Cape Brett "Hole in...
172 Reviews
from US$73.90*
Free Cancellation
Cape Reinga and 90 Mile Beach Tour...
121 Reviews
from US$104.50*
Free Cancellation
Oz
Level Contributor
14,378 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

Hi,

Just the thing after kissing the ground :-)

wheretodance.co.nz/wawcs0133713/…20Auckland

Cheers,

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

Thank you :)

Paihia
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

Hi Monique, I see that someone has given you a dance link. I am in the Bay of Islands and the only places I can think of where you may get Dinner with Music could possibly be 35 Degrees South Restaurant in Paihia. Maybe the Duke of Marlborough Hotel at Russell. Rocksalt Bar & Restaurant at Kerikeri. Pioneer Restaurant and Bar at Waipapa. The Paihia Ex Servicemans's Club have a restaurant called Legends and can have bands on a Friday or Saturday night. If this is the area you are going to be in you could maybe search these and see. I hope you have a great trip. Regards Sue

Mentioned in this post
Bay of Islands
Bay of Islands
Northland Region, New Zealand
Paihia
Paihia
Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Duke of Marlborough Hotel
Duke of Marlborough Hotel
1,245 Reviews
Russell, New Zealand
Russell
Russell
Kerikeri
Kerikeri
New Zealand
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

Hi Monique,

Sounds like a great weekend! I'm a Paihia local and we have some great restaurants and bars. 35 Degrees, Alfresco's or only Seafood are all great places for a meal. 35 and Alfrescos often have a band or singer on the weekend. If they don't then 30 30 or the Pipi Patch Bar in Kings rd are good for a dance after the meal.

Mentioned in this post
Paihia
Paihia
Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar
Alfresco's Restaurant...
1,340 Reviews
Paihia, New Zealand
5. Re: Post skydiving entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2016, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Paihia