We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nintendo DS Repairs

leeds
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Nintendo DS Repairs

Hi

Does anyone know of any where I could take my DS for repair on the Gold Coast? Ive tried the big computer games shops but they couldnt help.

Thanks

Xscape Reality
Game & Entertainment Centres
Iceland Bundall Ice Skating
Fun360
iFLY Gold Coast
Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nintendo DS Repairs

I don't know of anywhere in particular but ... bit of a long shot - try asking at EB Games, they might be able to point you in the right direction. Think they are in most of the bigger shopping centres. Definitely at Robina Town Centre, Surfers Paradise and Stockland at Burleigh Heads.

Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise
Gold Coast, Australia
Burleigh Heads
Burleigh Heads
Gold Coast, Australia
Townsville...
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nintendo DS Repairs

My kids had these things and the only place I could find for repairs was at Nintendo in Melbourne. Turnaround was 3 weeks (and they were sent several times each unit).

We had a spare unit for these down times as they were frequent.

www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?pageID=25

Edited: 16 November 2010, 10:33
Mentioned in this post
Melbourne
Melbourne
Victoria, Australia
Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,192 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nintendo DS Repairs

Why on earth would one bring their kids half way around the world on holiday only to play Nintendo. The mind boggles. Does Australia have nothing to offer that requires Nintendo to keep kids amused for a couple of weeks?

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nintendo DS Repairs

Hmm ... I do believe that not only children use them - although I'll be quick to point out that I don't :)

leeds
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nintendo DS Repairs

Beanb, if you've nothing helpful to suggest why bother posting dont you have better things to do with your time. Could it be the long flight times from the UK or hours stuck in airports?

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,192 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nintendo DS Repairs

No need to be ultra sensitive, Im just asking a question.

7. Re: Nintendo DS Repairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2011, 13:21