We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation

bristol uk
Level Contributor
845 posts
Save Topic
accomodation

I would like to spend 2 nites in La Pintada but I can't seem to find any budget accommodation.Does anybody know of any.I will coming from Manizalas,if i arrive by noon and can't find any reasonable priced rooms are there regular buses to maybe Jericho to stay instead.

6 replies to this topic
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation

I don't think there are any hotels in La Pintada. You'd probably have to stay in Penonome, the large town nearby.

bristol uk
Level Contributor
845 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation

I'm referring to the LA Pintada in Colombia

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
5,068 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation

You might get better results if you post your question on the Colombia forum.

bristol uk
Level Contributor
845 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation

If you tap on Colombia and LA Pintada it does come up as in Colombia,but I'm getting answers from people in Panama

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
5,068 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomodation

You're getting answers from people in Panama because you put your original post on the Panama forum. Sounds like you're using the TA app on a cell phone. Make sure when you go to forums that you select 'South America" and then "Colombia" and repost your question about accomodations.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: accomodation

It sounds like you're looking for La Pintada correctly in TripAdvisor's pages, but when you get into the forum, for whatever reason, you're coming in Panama's La Pintada forum. If you want answers from Colombia, you have to post in the Colombia forum. Here's the correct link to there:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g4004391-La_Pintad…

Reply to: accomodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Pintada
Recent Conversations