We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Levante winds in Zamora

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Levante winds in Zamora

Has anyone ever vacationed in Zamora during the Levante winds? How did it affect your trip? We're debating between this area of Spain because it is quieter or Costa del Sol. Any advice would be appreciated.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
70,592 posts
3,788 reviews
1. Re: Levante winds in Zamora

Sue:

I have been in Zamora twice at different times of the year. During winter it gets freezing cold. There is not much to see in the city and I think you will enjoy the Costa del Sol much more. With one day, you can see most of Zamora.

Come to Malaga. Read the top questions in the Malaga forum.

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Levante winds in Zamora

Thank you. We are thinking of summer of 2013. I was concerned that the Malaga area would be too busy for a family of 12. We are also considering something called the New Golden Mile. Are you familiar with that?

3. Re: Levante winds in Zamora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2013, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Zamora