We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

coventry
Level Contributor
703 posts
44 reviews
bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

hi there

we have booked to go to prague next week and want an apartment close to the old town.

can you reccomend anywhere, i have heard the bt apartments are decent.

can you help please.

thanks rickie

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

these appear to be in truhlarska which is a relatively quiet street just outside the old town. there is a large shopping centre being built next to truhlarska street, but they don't generally start work until 6am in the morning. There are also two supermarkets within 5 minutes walk. If they are on the north (odd numbered) side of the street they are a good location

coventry
Level Contributor
703 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

hi peb

thanks for the reply.

do you have a link to where i can book the bt apartments.

thanks

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

found a link on the following

andel3w.dk/prague-apartments/prague-apartmen…

Cannot vouch for the agency though - they sound danish

coventry
Level Contributor
703 posts
44 reviews
4. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

thanks again peb7

i must admit i am a touch concerned on booking thru an agency nobody can reccomend.

is there any other apartments you would reccomend close to the action but away from the rowdiness late night.

and a agency you reccomend to book with.

and also a 3 or 4 star hotel you would reccomend + again an agency.

your help is much appreciated peb7

i go on monday and i am panicking a little.

thankyou

cleveland
Level Contributor
82 posts
5. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

Hi

I have been to pargue 3 times and twice used

http://www.a-prague.com you can also arrange with them for pickup at the airport and someone will be there with a card with your name it is much easier and no more expensive than a taxi

coventry
Level Contributor
703 posts
44 reviews
6. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

thanks

but can you reccomend some apartments near to all the action but away from the noise.

or a hotel.

thanks

coventry
Level Contributor
703 posts
44 reviews
7. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

please peb7 or anyone i need help

thanks

Arlington VA USA
Level Contributor
50 posts
8. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

I am traveling to Prague in April. I have booked Vejvodova Courtyard from Holiday-rentals. Follow this link:

holiday-rentals.co.uk/Czech-Republic/…

My dealings with the owner have been very satisfactory so far. Obviously I haven't stayed there yet so I would be interested if Peb7 or anyone else knows anything about the apartment or street it is on. It looks good to me. I don't know about next week's availability but the rental agency seems to have a number of other properties. If you end up staying there please post a review.

Level Contributor
8,070 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

vejvodova is a small street near the old town square. there are a couple of famous czech pubs nearby (u vejvodu and u zlateho tygra) but these do not open late. there is a large supermarket within 5 minutes walk

couple of people posting lately have said they have used the following website to rent apartments. you may want to look at it as they have a large selection

www.lovingprague.com

10. Re: bt apartments or any other apartments you can reccomend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 17:38