We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag do in Feb

2 posts
Save Topic
Stag do in Feb

Me and my friends are on a stag do in Krakow in Feb for 3 nights (thursday to sunday.) i was wondering if anyone could help in regards to what good cheap activities there are to do and wheres good for the night life. Are bars and clubs ok with stag parties? Thanks for your help

Mentioned in this post
Krakow
Krakow
Lesser Poland Province, Poland
Gruba Bula
$$ - $$$, American, Bar, Fast food
GOGO BURGER
$, American, Fast food, International
13 replies to this topic
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stag do in Feb

Karl,

Change the word "English" to "British" and I wouldn't disagree with you. There are other English-speaking options available :)

Hinckley, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Stag do in Feb

My point was more that there are different types of stag do. Not all involve urinating or vomiting in the streets of foreign cities.

Some people misbehave abroad but that certainly isn’t the preserve of the British. I’ve seen poor behaviour from people of various nationalities in European locations.

The only place I’ve found a little off-putting because of it is Amsterdam, when I first went there. The second time I went I didn’t have a problem because I knew the city better and knew where the ‘better’ places are.

Cities are for everybody. People have different tastes. I think it’s fine that certain establishments wish to discriminate against large groups of drunken young men (although doing so on the basis of nationality is poor form) whilst at the same time other bars seem to cater specifically for them.

I’m in Krakow now. I’ve seen one stag party. They were drunk and in high spirits but not at all badly behaved. There were also Poles in the same establishment behaving similarly. I don’t see why anybody should be discriminated against on that basis.

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Krakow
Krakow
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Stag do in Feb

Hi Ron, If you need a help write to me info@xclusiveevent.com or call me 0048602581804 (what's up) . I am the registered tour operator and I have been a guide in Krakow for 10years so I can help with organizing great fun but safe and budget weekend!

Mentioned in this post
Krakow
Krakow
Reply to: Stag do in Feb
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted