We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sofitel hotel wraclow

ayr
Level Contributor
119 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sofitel hotel wraclow

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much a breakfast costs in hotel and is the mini bar free?. Can't find information anywhere on this. Wasn't sure if it depended on type of room booked..standard or luxury. Be grateful for any info and tips on eating places nearby.

Thanks

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sofitel hotel wraclow

Hi.

I don't know about the mini bar but breakfast is expensive - 85 PLN per person. It's a buffet style.

ayr
Level Contributor
119 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sofitel hotel wraclow

Thank you for replying.

It is a bit expensive, probably have breakfast in the square.

Looking forward to my visit.

Thanks again

Limerick
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sofitel hotel wraclow

There is a lovely cafe I think it's called the Soul Cafe nearby which has lovely fresh food and is very reasonable. When you come out of the hotel take left, left again at the next junction and you will see it!

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sofitel hotel wraclow

There are many places around the Rynek offering breakfast for much less than 50 PLN so you won't be hungry ;)

5. Re: Sofitel hotel wraclow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw
Recent Conversations