We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to apartment

London
Level Contributor
224 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to apartment

Hello,

Can you please tell me the best way to get from the airport to the Fraser residence. I am travelling alone and will arrive at approx midday.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Fraser Residence Budapest
Fraser Residence Budapest
1,294 Reviews
Budapest, Hungary
Budapest Danube River Dinner Cruise
696 Reviews
from US$41.70*
Free Cancellation
Budapest Full-Day Trip From Vienna
81 Reviews
from US$141.70*
Free Cancellation
Private Entrance to Széchenyi Spa in...
396 Reviews
from US$23.80*
Free Cancellation
Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
3,270 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to apartment

Hi Holly,

You have multiple options to get from the airport into the city:

1. Taxi - most convienent at highest cost (circa 7200 HuF to city center)- no waiting as queue right outside arrival doors, published fare on Fo Taxi website, take credit card so no need to have cash

2. Minibus - a cheaper option than taxi, can wait for just a minute or longer, share ride with other passengers and can be first or last to be dropped off. But safe.

3. Public transport - the cheapest option and most time-consuming. It's a bus to the metro and then a walk. I admit, I've never done it across all my years here. If you are traveling on a tight budget and have a bit of time the option is okay and information can be found at bkk.hu

Enjoy Budapest,

Jeremy

Mentioned in this post
Budapest
Budapest
Central Hungary, Hungary
London
Level Contributor
224 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to apartment

Jeremy,

Thank you so much for the information.

Regards

Holly

3. Re: Airport to apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 15:18