We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

continental hotel zara - closed?????????

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
continental hotel zara - closed?????????

Hi just been on google maps and the continental hotel zara is marked as closed. we have booked in here for 5 days from thursday 6th feb. worried. can any one tell me if this is true.

Norwich, Connecticut
Level Contributor
183 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: continental hotel zara - closed?????????

My suggestion would be to email or call them if you can. Best if luck and keep calm. If they are closed you can always contact your credit card company etc to let them know what happened!

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: continental hotel zara - closed?????????

I would doubt it, Google cannot be believed for everything!! Lol

They are still taking bookings on their website. Have you sent them an email? As they are normally pretty fast with a reply.

It's a great hotel, enjoy.

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: continental hotel zara - closed?????????

Here's the email:

continentaloffice@zeinahotels.com

continentalinfo@zeinahotels.com

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: continental hotel zara - closed?????????

Have also just noticed in the reviews the manager was still posting replies on 30th January. So I would not be too worried.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: continental hotel zara - closed?????????

I was there yesterday and it's still poem as normal had a great 3 nights in a great hotel.

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: continental hotel zara - closed?????????

Thanks for all your replies. I have been in contact with them today and had a positive reply. so panic over

7. Re: continental hotel zara - closed?????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2015, 14:18