We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short stay at baths?

Norwich, Connecticut
Level Contributor
184 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Short stay at baths?

Hello,

I have gone through previous forum questions and answers, but I am still unsure if it is possible to pay for only up to 3 hours at any of the baths. I also am unsure how long a half day really is. Any recommendations as to which bath is the "best"? I will be bringing my own towel etc with me. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

Best Seller
Budapest Danube River Cruise with...
709 Reviews
from US$40.50*
Best Seller
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
161 Reviews
from US$10.40*
Best Seller
Private Entrance to Széchenyi Spa in...
416 Reviews
from US$23.10*
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel, World Cup, Holiday Travel, Spa Vacations, Olympics, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,545 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short stay at baths?

Hello Jessica

I recommend Szechenyi it is very user friendly and is also quite strikingly beautiful.

Here is there price list and you can do a short duration morning or afternoon ticket if you choose but if you look at the prices it really will only save you a few hundred forints which is not really much of a savings. So if it were me I would just pick the time I wanted to go and just go. http://www.szechenyibath.hu/prices

Hope this helped

SEBESZ

2. Re: Short stay at baths?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 13:19