We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wamego to Lebanon

Wallingford...
Level Contributor
57 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Wamego to Lebanon

Hello:

I will be driving from Wamego to Lebanon in early August and I am having a difficult time finding a place to stay either between the two cities or in Lebanon itself.

Can anyone suggest a good clean place to stay on this route? We will be continuing on to Nebraska the next day.

Thanks in advance!

wichita,ks
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wamego to Lebanon

You might take a look at www.ingleboromansion.com. It is located in Smith Center which is about 10-12 miles west of Lebanon.

wichita,ks
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wamego to Lebanon

www.ingleboromansion.com

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,607 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wamego to Lebanon

Well it's only about 3 hour drive but if I was driving it it, I would go north from Wamego on Highway 99 then west on Highway 36 to Lebanon.

I spent the night in Belleville not too many years ago, and this motel is (was) actually clean and nice when I was there.

Super 8 Belleville

Hwy 36

1410 28th St

Belleville, KS 66935 US

Phone: 785-527-2112

Fax: 785-527-2112

If you don't want to go as far as Belleville, my next suggestion would be Marysville. I can't give you personal info about hotels there though since I've never stayed all night in Marysville.

Hope this is helpful.

4. Re: Wamego to Lebanon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2010, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Kansas
More Kansas Topics