We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

I have seen something about a Park Hopper ticket that is either 10 days or 14 days that is only available for residents of Australia and New Zealand. I am having trouble finding out where and how much these tickets are. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

15 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,973 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

The 10 day Disneyland Pass is available through a travel agent in those Countries you mentioned only. Here is a thread with some ideas of where to look, and you do want to look around for the best pricing. Keep in mind, this thread is from last year. And Im sure others will come along soon to give you more specific links to check

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29092…

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

They are a 10 day pass and you have 14 days to use those 10 days.

We get ours online from My Personal Travel Planner.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

"My Personal Travel Planner" redirects you to Trybooking, the link is

https://www.trybooking.com/book/event…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
378 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

And don't forget to use the discount code: mptp20 with the above to get $20 off per ticket : )

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

Thank you! Are trybooking reliable?

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

You are still booking through My Personal Travel Planner. Try booking is just the booking program they use, a lot of companies use it for their bookings.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
378 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

You won't have any trouble with this company - I've used them several times with no issues.

You will be issued a Qantas Holidays travel voucher that you can exchange for your 10day hopper ticket at the ticket booths or I was able to exchange the voucher at the Disneyland Hotel reception desk on our recent stay there - so if you are staying at one of the 3 onsite hotels you can exchange there, otherwise very easy to do at the ticket booth, either the day/night before or on your first day which I have also done previously.

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Hotel
Disneyland Hotel
3,139 Reviews
Anaheim, CA
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

Bec, that's what we did on our last trip at the GCH. One hiccup though. When they printed out the tickets it was for 3 Adults and 2 Children, but, should have been 5 Adults. Looked like Qantas stuffed up. Ended up having to go to the Ticket Booths and after the Lovely CM's sprinkled Pixie Dust, we were given 2 Adults in place of the incorrect children's ones. Now this is why you've gotta love the Disney company, they were under no obligation to help us out as firstly we had a deal with, ultimately, Qantas, and more importantly they don't sell 10 day passes. So they gave us a 4 +4 +2 day passes.

Mum, I would still go ahead and use them as I'm sure ours was a once in a million error.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
5 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

We (family of 4, kids are 12 and 16) are planning to visit Disneyland for the first time just after Christmas. We only have a day and a half in Anaheim. Would love to get an idea of what tickets to purchase, and where from? I'm a bit confused with all the options! Grateful for any advice/pointers.

Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
153 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence

When we visited 3 years ago I got quotes from My Personal Travel Planner, Flight Centre and Qantas, they were all very similar in price. We ended purchasing through My Personal Travel Planner which I think was $20 cheaper per person from memory (although not sure how prices compare today).

Enjoy your trip.

Reply to: Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets for Australian Residence
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted