We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Homewood Suites

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Homewood Suites

I have booked a one bedroom king/bunk room at the Homewood suites. With the self check in, I am able to choose my own room. Does anyone know which rooms I should aim for?

14 replies to this topic
Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Homewood Suites

I would recommend top floor, that way there’s no noise above you.

United States
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Homewood Suites

There are 6 floors. It’s a great hotel.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Homewood Suites

Thanks.

I’m really hoping that someone who has stayed there can tell me the specific room numbers to look for - which are on the right side of the hotel.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,772 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Homewood Suites

If you want more specific info from people who have stayed there, I would suggest looking at the reviews here on TA for the Hotel, and then send someone a private message with questions about their stay.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Homewood Suites

Are you staying at the Convention Centre one or the one further down Harbor Blvd?

United States
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Homewood Suites

I’m at the convention center one now. Actually there are 5 floors. We’ve stayed here several times. All rooms were great. What do you mean right side?

Edited: 21 March 2018, 04:19
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Homewood Suites

I’m just after room numbers that are on the side of the building that faces Disneyland.

United States
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Homewood Suites

Odd numbers. 331 is nearly in the middle of the hallway. I’ll doubler check though.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Homewood Suites

Thank you!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,772 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Homewood Suites

Keep in mind, their are Hotels that block some of the view from the Homewood, so it would likely depend on where your staying in the Hotel. I would not be really looking for those specific rooms as the view wont be much. And likely those room will be expected to charge more. You can contact the Hotel to inquire.

Looks like you can see some of the higher Fireworks if thats what your looking for. You cant actually see any of Disneyland. Here are the photos of reviews of people that have stayed there.

https://tinyurl.com/y8487l7w

Edited: 22 March 2018, 23:38
Reply to: Homewood Suites
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted