We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

Blenheim, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

Hi, is somebody able to please tell me what the closest hotel to Knotsberry Farm Hotel is where the Disneyland Resort Express stops at? According to DLRE website it stops at just about every hotel except the Knots one! Cheers 😊

24 replies to this topic
Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,220 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

Disneyland is in Anaheim. Knotts Berry Farm is in the city of Buena Park. The DRExpress is for hotels in Anaheim. Maybe someone knows if there is a hotel near Knotts.

Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Buena Park
Buena Park
Orange County, CA
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
1,711 Reviews
Buena Park, CA
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,819 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

I haven't checked their website in a long time. Are you seeing that it stops at other hotels in Buena Park but not the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel? That seems strange. If so, then the nearest one on the same side of the street (Beach Blvd.) as Knott's Berry Farm is the Courtyard Marriott. The walk takes you by the park entrance and the Market Place before you get to the hotel. Then there is the Best Value Inn (pretty sure that is the name, just sure of the first word), which is on Crescent. That is pretty much across from Soak City. The walk will mean crossing the street twice. But it's safe and the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel is on Crescent.

If for some reason the only hotels that the Disneyland Resort Express shuttle goes to our in Anaheim you can arranged to be dropped off at a hotel in Anaheim and the to Knott's Berry Farm shuttle pick you up if you call ahead of time to let them know. Otherwise you can take Uber or Lyft or even a bus.

Edited: 19 March 2018, 07:36
Mentioned in this post
Knott's Berry Farm
Knott's Berry Farm
3,798 Reviews
Buena Park, CA
Buena Park
Buena Park
Orange County, CA
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

DLRE does not drop off at the Knotts Berry Farm Hotel as it’s not in the Amaheim Resort area. I’m not sure if Knotts have a specific shuttle service but Karmel or Zippy shuttles would certainly get you there.

All the best.

Mentioned in this post
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
1,711 Reviews
Buena Park, CA
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,819 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

Sorry for the garbled last paragraph. I was using my speaker to type and was interrupted.

What I meant to say was that if for some reason the Disneyland Express Shuttle cannot take you to Buena Park you can request to be dropped off at an Anaheim hotel and arrange ahead of time for the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel shuttle to pick you up there.

You could also consider using Lyft or Uber.

I thought that the Disneyland Resort Express Shuttle did do a drop off at the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel. It might be a good idea to email the hotel to check on that.

Edited: 19 March 2018, 07:42
Mentioned in this post
Knott's Berry Farm
Knott's Berry Farm
3,798 Reviews
Buena Park, CA
Buena Park
Buena Park
Orange County, CA
The Anaheim Hotel
The Anaheim Hotel
81 Reviews
Anaheim, CA
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,819 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

Just an FYI in case, don't worry about the fact that it is in a different city. They are only about 6 to 7 miles apart.

If you are also planning to go to Disneyland from that hotel, there is the Metro 460 bus that is easy to use and takes a short period of time.

Make sure you use the correct spelling when looking for information about Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel. It's not spelled Knotsberry or even Knottsberry. Just want to make sure you finding what you want.

What airport are you using?

Mentioned in this post
Knott's Berry Farm
Knott's Berry Farm
3,798 Reviews
Buena Park, CA
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,506 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

You will have to find different transport. As said, the Disneyland Resort Express is for taking people to Disneyland and does not offer stops near Knotts. Are you traveling from LAX to Buena Park area? Let us know a little more info where your coming from and want to go, etc so we can make the best suggestions

Mentioned in this post
Buena Park
Buena Park
Orange County, CA
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,819 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

I looked at your other threads. I am not sure this is the hotel you will need, although it is a nice one. Is this the trip that you are taking? It looks like it begins on December 22nd.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655…

You also have a thread about Christmas in Disneyland, but I can only copy and paste once per post due to my phone. You mention in that thread that you will be interested in having some alcohol, so I am assuming you were unaware of the distance between this hotel and Disneyland.

Can we advise you on a different choice of hotel if this is, indeed, the same trip as you have already been advised on for other things.

Knott's Berry Farm theme park is a very short walk from this hotel and popular for its holiday offerings, but can be visited for a day from Anaheim if desired.

Please be aware, also, that the Knott's theme park and Market Place is closed on Christmas Day, a tradition begun by Walter Knott and his family in order to allow all of their employees to enjoy the holiday.

Edited: 19 March 2018, 08:08
Mentioned in this post
Knott's Berry Farm
Knott's Berry Farm
3,798 Reviews
Buena Park, CA
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,819 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

Linking your other Anaheim thread here so that everyone can read what you have already written about your trip, so that we may advise you in the best way.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29092…

Edited: 19 March 2018, 08:13
Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
9. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2018, 01:06

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
56,739 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel

Disneyland Resort Express only goes to Anaheim Resort Area hotels and Buena Park (Knott's Berry Farm Hotel) is outside that zone.

Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Buena Park
Buena Park
Orange County, CA
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
1,711 Reviews
Buena Park, CA
Reply to: Disneyland Resort Express Knotsberry Farm Hotel