We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

premium character dining vouchers

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
788 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
premium character dining vouchers

Does any one know if you can still use the voucher you get with a Costco package at face value at other restaurants? The used to have a dollar amount printed on them, I think it was $45.

4 replies to this topic
Corona del Mar...
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
58,416 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: premium character dining vouchers

I think it is at select Disney hotel restaurants, not any one on property.

The value is $49.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,149 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: premium character dining vouchers

According to the Mousesavers website this is the info they list for the Voucher... although it can be somewhat old info as far as value amount so the actual amount may be different.

>>>>" Premium Character Dining vouchers include meal, tax and gratuity if used at the listed restaurants; otherwise they have a value of $40 per adult, $21 per child toward a meal at any other Disney owned-and-operated restaurant.">>>

https:/…mealvouchers

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
788 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: premium character dining vouchers

Thanks guys! Just trying to figure out the actual cost/value of the package. I do see on Costco that they currently charge $49 for the premium meal. We're not really into character meals anymore, as kids are getting older and rides are the priority now. The ones we've had in the past were printed with a dollar amount of $45 and were honored at any Disney owned/operated restaurant.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,149 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: premium character dining vouchers

You can call Disneyland directly to inquire as things do change as far as what they may offer. To be sure, I would suggest that option.

Reply to: premium character dining vouchers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted