We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

o.c beach bus tour/ woody cruzier

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
336 posts
Save Topic
o.c beach bus tour/ woody cruzier

I would love to do this tour from Anaheim but the lack of reviews and information is worrying. I'm unsure if this is a fake tour...

I have also posted this in the Newport Beach forum.

Any information you have on this would be fantastic.

http://www.anaheim411.com/oc_beach_tours.html

thank you.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,434 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: o.c beach bus tour/ woody cruzier

I dont believe its a fake tour, however reviews through the last few years here on trip advisor for Anaheim411 have been extremely mixed in that a few will post saying they have had a very good tour, while others will state they were unable to get in contact with them to even book a tour and other issues such as that.

I stated in your other post, there is a OC tour though Grayline Anaheim Tours which is a well used service here that would have a tour to Newport Beach and area you may also want to look at.

…coachamerica.com/graylineanaheim/…1021

Edited: 19 March 2012, 06:56
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
336 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: o.c beach bus tour/ woody cruzier

Yeah that's last resort !! Apparently it's only a four hour tour?

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
421 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: o.c beach bus tour/ woody cruzier

Hi Kardshd,

I hope you'll try the OC Beach Bus Tour. Having guests that actually take the tours and then post means a lot.

The Grayline tour takes you to one beach, Newport for about 3 hours and includes a harbor tour. Then you go to Fashion Island shopping center for a few hours.

The OC Beach Bus Tour takes you to Huntington, Newport and Laguna and you can choose any two to visit for 3 ours each.

Again, taking the tour and then posting your experience - good or bad - is really appreciated. Many of the negative posts that were mentioned where posted by people who never took the tour or had other motives (as in competitors).

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: o.c beach bus tour/ woody cruzier

OK, FYI, Tom failed to do something he is supposed to do, and that is to disclose he is the owner/operator of Anaheim411.com and the OC Beach Bus Tour.

No big deal, but it is proper to disclose a connection with a company when you post.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
421 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: o.c beach bus tour/ woody cruzier

yup. Sorry. I am the owner and I will be sure to let everyone know that in the future.

Thanks DB (as in DarkBeer)

6. Re: o.c beach bus tour/ woody cruzier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2012, 18:15
7. Re: o.c beach bus tour/ woody cruzier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 11:15