We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,742 posts
286 reviews
83 helpful votes
Trip report

We went to ambergris Caye for my 60th birthday. We stayed at Victoria House which was so nice and quaint. Incredible views food drinks and staff!

We went on a Sunset Sail with Searious Adventures in the big 60. Very fun and not crowded. We went reef fishing and snorkeling to with a shop at Caye caulker. We enjoyed a few meals in SP. lunch @ Carambas. And dinners at Purple Pelicannand Elvi’s. All very good. Golf cart rental from Rock’s. It was quite windy the first few days which was delightful. When the wind wasn’t blowing it was really humid /hit. We timed it perfectly! Also went to lunch near resort at Island Wonder and Someplace South. Decent food but nothing amazing. We didn’t love driving the golf cart bc it was so crowded and people passing all the time. On last day we just stayed at the resort and enjoyed it! Love all the Belizean people. All very nice. Overall I thought it was a great trip even though we didn’t really venture to many places. We also stopped by a market on way to dinner and my son talked to a cute little 6 YO local

Child.

2 replies to this topic
Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
6 reviews
15 helpful votes
1. Re: Trip report

Nice TR, thanks for sharing.

Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Trip report

Thank you for the report. From where did you rent the golf cart? You mentioned it being a lot of road traffic. I'm traveling solo and need to know if it's worth renting a golf cart or travel hired taxi.

Reply to: Trip report
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.