We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

higher end resort with food/beverage packages?

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
7 helpful votes
higher end resort with food/beverage packages?

We are returning this winter and looking for a higher end resort/hotel with possible food or beverage packages. I understand there are no all-inclusive resorts like in other countries. We have stayed at Belizean Shores and CocoBeach in the past, but looking for something different. Any suggestions? I don't mind the look of Margaritaville, but don't like that it's so secluded and only accessible by boat.

2 replies to this topic
Belize City, Belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
9,255 posts
18 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: higher end resort with food/beverage packages?

Why do AI when there are soooo many grt restaurants on the caye and much nicer to get out and about and see other places and faces. But yes, there are plenty of higher end with restaurants on premises and many would offer a meal plan. Or package with meals, tours, transfers. etc

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
462 posts
208 reviews
267 helpful votes
2. Re: higher end resort with food/beverage packages?

If you are looking higher end, two of the best small resorts in San Pedro are Victoria House and The Phoenix. Both have on-site restaurants. We’ve eaten at both Red Ginger and Palmilla & they are both excellent. I don’t think either has a meals package, but I agree with Katie. There are dozens of dining options that you can easily walk to. The Phoenix suites have full kitchens with blenders if you want to make your own drinks. Although the drink prices at the Phoenix are really quite reasonable.

Reply to: higher end resort with food/beverage packages?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.