We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excellence in individual tour planning

Corvallis, Oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
excellence in individual tour planning

Costa Rica Expeditions coordinated the recent trip my daughter and I took to Drake Bay, Monteverde, and Manuel Antonio. They arranged the lodging, domestic transportation and some of the tours we took. The questionairre they provide on their website was a great tool for sorting our what was important to us on our trip. The feature which allows you to indicate how much you want to spend and what type of l odging you prefer was valuable. They provided excellent service, friendly accomodating professionals and we had a highly memorable trip.

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Drake Bay
Drake Bay
Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
Monteverde
Monteverde
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio
Manuel Antonio
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Jaco, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excellence in individual tour planning

Glad you had a good time on your vacation in Costa Rica. I like the questionaire on their website a lot. Helps you cut to the chase to let them know what you want. They don't try to put a square peg in a round hole, so to speak...

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excellence in individual tour planning

I too think the questionnaire is a great idea. With them, there is no "one size fits all."

In fact, I have often thought of using it when someone writes here," I am coming to Costa Rica, what should I do?" and nothing else.

Edited: 13 December 2010, 04:29
Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
3. Re: excellence in individual tour planning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2011, 13:19