We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excellence in individual tour planning

Corvallis, Oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
excellence in individual tour planning

Costa Rica Expeditions coordinated the recent trip my daughter and I took to Drake Bay, Monteverde, and Manuel Antonio. They arranged the lodging, domestic transportation and some of the tours we took. The questionairre they provide on their website was a great tool for sorting our what was important to us on our trip. The feature which allows you to indicate how much you want to spend and what type of l odging you prefer was valuable. They provided excellent service, friendly accomodating professionals and we had a highly memorable trip.

Jaco, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excellence in individual tour planning

Glad you had a good time on your vacation in Costa Rica. I like the questionaire on their website a lot. Helps you cut to the chase to let them know what you want. They don't try to put a square peg in a round hole, so to speak...

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excellence in individual tour planning

I too think the questionnaire is a great idea. With them, there is no "one size fits all."

In fact, I have often thought of using it when someone writes here," I am coming to Costa Rica, what should I do?" and nothing else.

Edited: 13 December 2010, 04:29
3. Re: excellence in individual tour planning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2011, 13:19