We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exit Tax

Moorefield, ON
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Exit Tax

Is there an exit tax and how much is it?

TIA

12 replies to this topic
1. Re: Exit Tax

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 February 2018, 05:18
Edited: 22 February 2018, 05:18

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Exit Tax

Type ( Departure Tax ) in the search box for Roatan forums and you will find a bazillion posts that should help

Moorefield, ON
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Exit Tax

LOL thanks wondered why nothing came up exit tax when I searched it

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
7,729 posts
4. Re: Exit Tax

If you have D1 and D2 on your itinerary under "Fares," the departure tax is included.

If not, it's "less than US$50."

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,028 posts
73 reviews
5. Re: Exit Tax

Asking the same question. We're heading back, Air Transat, and I don't see anything on our itinerary that mentions departure tax. Helpful answers re: departure process, tax and any other details will be appreciated.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,028 posts
73 reviews
6. Re: Exit Tax

Stop the press- got my answers, so no need to pursue this. It is covered in our tickets.

1 post
7. Re: Exit Tax

Hi,

How did you find out if it was included in your tickets? I am flying out to Roatan next week so I want to make sure I plan properly.

thanks for your help

Moorefield, ON
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Exit Tax

We flew Air Transit and it was not included.

Ontario
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
9. Re: Exit Tax

Strange? We are here now. Last year it was included on Air Transat to Montreal ??

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
700 posts
24 reviews
10. Re: Exit Tax

If you flew in with Sunwing, its not included. If you flew in with Transat it is. If you paid it, you paid it in error. Check D1 and D2 on your ticket.

Reply to: Exit Tax
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted