We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Franks Hideout Gotten even Mor Obnoxious?

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
428 posts
Has Franks Hideout Gotten even Mor Obnoxious?

Has Franks Hideout got even louder? Well I seen changes every time I visit.

Sundowners is now being renovated, West end road closed to traffic on Friday and Saturday night…..

Franks has been loud for a few years and it seems they just gotten even louder this trip. I think they have new subwoffers. This weekend I felt the earth shaking subwoofer has arrived along with flashing and rotating lights shining into the streets.

During the week West End had the usual 4 or so places that played music into the street until about 11 PM. However at Franks hideout Big Boom, Boom, Boom has commit (or maybe it was always there?) and it played until 2AM on weekends. This is the stuff that shakes the ground and you can feel it, even though 6 inch concrete bock walls. This was louder than I ever remember. Has Franks upped there sound system with new subwoffers? They also has rotating lights shining up and down the streets from atop there entrance. Have I been blind?

All I can say is next visit we are moving far away from places on the main drag be Franks.

I hope the new Sundowner does not up the game.

All I can do is not give a Franks a Nickle of my business.

3 replies to this topic
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Has Franks Hideout Gotten even Mor Obnoxious?

Where in West End is Franks Hideout located? We were recently in Roatan and experienced the Fri/Sat late night music but not sure which place you are referring to.

Edited: 16 April 2018, 08:23
Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
428 posts
2. Re: Has Franks Hideout Gotten even Mor Obnoxious?

Just West (3 doors down) from Gelato. Franks cigar next to Franks hidaway.

They installed the lights Sat afternoon. Gone Sun. Don't know if it a one time only thing, but it was Obnoxious.

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
428 posts
3. Re: Has Franks Hideout Gotten even Mor Obnoxious?

Sorry Fanks Hideaway.

Reply to: Has Franks Hideout Gotten even Mor Obnoxious?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted