We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days Inn Six Flags was fine

Louisiana
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Days Inn Six Flags was fine

We looked online for a hotel close to SIx Flags and for a good price. Beware they will not tell your some of these still have FEMA residents there. We were aware the neighborhood and area around Six Flags was not great but we were happy with Days Inn on the grounds at Six Flags. The rooms were clean and all we needed was cold A/C and a good shower. The staff was friendly and I even saved money buying my tickets from the front desk. It cost about $68.00 a night and they give discounts ( AARP.AAA) My family of 6 ..4 adults 2 kids had a wonderful day at the park.

Only one complaint.. They should ban texting and all cell phones

the emloyees are going to hurt someone because most of them are preoccupied playing on them , we did witness one accident at the old antique cars that gave a lady whiplash.

But if your looking for a room on a budget and in the Six Flags parking lot with in walking distance try Days INN. Im just not one to have to have 4 stars, I just want it clean and cold in the July heat.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
4,060 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Days Inn Six Flags was fine

Interesting! My experiences in the last 2 years with both the Days Inn and the Sleep Inn at SIx Flags were miserable. Both places were filthy dumps and when driving by on a couple of SIx Flags trips this past spring it looked from the outside as though things had not changed.

Mentioned in this post
Sleep Inn at Six Flags
Sleep Inn at Six Flags
88 Reviews
Austell, GA
2. Re: Days Inn Six Flags was fine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Austell