We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel agency recommendation for Nov 23

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
380 posts
23 reviews
10 helpful votes
Travel agency recommendation for Nov 23
Save

We will be in Morocco 8 days flying into Marakkesh and flying out from Casablanca. Can anyone recommend good travel agency which can quote me a private tour of main attractions cities from RAK to CMN? I have been browsing a site kimkim.com and I seem to like it so far. But I have nothing else to compare to. Thanks

2 replies to this topic
penna
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
26,322 posts
49 reviews
21 helpful votes
1. Re: Travel agency recommendation for Nov 23
Save

There really is not a lot to see between Casablanca and Marrakech. Just save your money and take the very comfortable, inexpensive and fast train 🚂.

You could add other places easily by bus and train.

Maybe add Essaouira for a night or 2 (good bus service) and Rabat for a night.

Maybe a day trip to the atlas from Marrakech and / or a day trip to Casablanca to,El Jadida and your 8 days are packed.

2. Re: Travel agency recommendation for Nov 23

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

Reply to: Travel agency recommendation for Nov 23
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.