We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desert tour from Fez to Marrakesh - help

Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Desert tour from Fez to Marrakesh - help

Hi!

We are going in April to Morocco and we want to do the 4days/3nights desert tour that ends in Marrakesh. However we have some questions:

1. Should we book in advance from the internet or book it when we arrive?

2. Is it possible to do a share tour from Fez or the only option is private?

3. Any suggestions on reasonably priced tour companies?

We want to do it by tour and not on our own (public transport etc). Thanks!

Andorra
Level Contributor
21 posts
57 reviews
11. Re: Desert tour from Fez to Marrakesh - help

Just for you to know and like this post is about tours from Marrakesh, I would recommend you NOT to book any activity with the company "Morocco Trip Travel" or "Marrakech Sweet Travel" in Rue el Gza (both are the same company). moroccotriptravel.com marrakechsweettravel.com

Me and my 2 friends had an awful experience. We closed a price with them and when he had to pay they suddenly changed the price for 20 E plus, and threatened us in a very violent way if we didn't pay. The manager of the company is a kind of gangster who tries to get extra money from tourists using intimidation. We had to report them to the local authorities. The worst experience I ever had when traveling abroad. Be very careful with this kind of people. And moreover, the tour we did with them was absolutely awful, 3 of the travelers coming in the same bus were sick because of the meal provided and the driver was using his mobile phone all the time and driving in a very risky way.

Also, never book in advance, they gave me 10 times more expensive price by mail than in the office.

Milan
Level Contributor
37 posts
10 reviews
12. Re: Desert tour from Fez to Marrakesh - help

Hello,

In which dates are your going? I've wrote to several agencies and they all seem to offer private tours. I would have preferred a shared tour to cut the costs. My friend and I will be in Fez on 14 April and would start the tour on 17 April.

13. Re: Desert tour from Fez to Marrakesh - help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2018, 14:18