We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving Fez airport at 10pm can I sleep there

1 post
Save Topic
Arriving Fez airport at 10pm can I sleep there

Hi!

I am arriving the Fez airport satuday 10pm from Europe, with 3 kids, can I sleep there? Would feel much safer there than take night train to Casa. Would they throw muslim woman with 3 kids on the road?

Mentioned in this post
Europe
Europe
World
Casa
Casa
847 Reviews
Rome, Italy
6 replies to this topic
Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving Fez airport at 10pm can I sleep there

"Would they throw muslim woman with 3 kids on the road" - I have to laugh, sorry. You are safe regardless you are or not a Muslim woman.

But why you not stay at hotel somewhere in Fes, you have anyway to go to the train station so take you at some room, sleep well and next day continue to Casa instead to stay at airport over night.

Taroudant, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,848 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving Fez airport at 10pm can I sleep there

I am in agreement with Khamlia.

Reserve a hotel room in Fez with 3 beds, for the night of your arrival and be sure to let hotel management know that you will arrive late. Ask them to send a car pick you up at the airport!

Edited: 19 May 2017, 15:48
England, United...
Level Contributor
558 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving Fez airport at 10pm can I sleep there

There are many inexpensive hotels in Fes and there is an Ibis hotel next to the station. Why expect three children to spend a sleepless and uncomfortable night in an airport rather than in a proper bed?

Mentioned in this post
Fes
Fes
Fes-Boulemane Region, Morocco
Casablanca, Morocco
Level Contributor
6,384 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving Fez airport at 10pm can I sleep there

In addition, the night train is perfectly safe whether one is a Muslim woman or not.

Kenitra, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,205 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving Fez airport at 10pm can I sleep there

Budget for a hotel or take the train. If your travelling alone sleep where you want. Traveling with kids, don't put them through that when you have options, eg a hotel. Be responsible.

Rabat-Sale-Zemmour-Z...
Level Contributor
80 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arriving Fez airport at 10pm can I sleep there

You can hire a cab outside of the airport and go directly to the train station. You will find a train to go directly to Casablanca. You can rest in the train as it is safe.

Mentioned in this post
Casablanca
Casablanca
Grand Casablanca Region, Morocco
Reply to: Arriving Fez airport at 10pm can I sleep there
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted