We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria Falls in the morning to a Krueger Game Drive

I&E
New York
Level Contributor
64 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Victoria Falls in the morning to a Krueger Game Drive

We are trying to see if there is a way to be in Victoria Falls in the morning having stayed overnight already the night before and get to Krueger National Park in time for a night drive that same day. I don't see any direct flights other than one to Nespruit that gets in too late. Are there charters that can get you there and if so what would be the approx. cost for 2 people. Any help would be appreciated

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Victoria Falls in the morning to a Krueger Game Drive

The best way to do it would be to get the morning flight to Johannesburg, and then charter from Johannesburg into the Kruger area- getting international charter flights can be super expensive. I'd suggest re-posting on the South Africa forum for the cost of a Joburg- Kruger charter flight, with your arrival time in Jo'burg and you shoud find some answers there. Last time I looked into it for a client was a few years ago, but it cost several thousand dollars.

Alexandra Matts- Travel Director- Extraordinary Africa

2. Re: Victoria Falls in the morning to a Krueger Game Drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 13:15