We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

St-lambert
Level Contributor
928 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

Hello

I saw their is a hotel call N1 Hotel on Wood Roads, trying to email them having difficulties. Is this hotel exist, can anyone tell how to reach them please.

Merci

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

The hotel does exist- I stayed there a few weeks ago but we didn't book in advance so not sure about the contact details sorry.

St-lambert
Level Contributor
928 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

Hello

How did you book it ?

Merci

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

We didn't book it- we turned up and they had rooms available. It wasn't peak season so I guess that might not have worked out if it had been.

Bellville, South...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

Hello,

N1 Hotel in Vic. Falls has an agent in Vic. Falls . Email: itela.sakanji@gmail.com. According to the N1 web site the Vic. Falls one is in Adam Stander Drive.

Or you can email Mark Laing at N1 Hotel group's central reservations in Bulawayo (there is a N1 there too) at

mark@nandb.co.zw. Web site: www.n1hotel.co.zw, but I do not think the contact form on the site is working properly.

I would love to have a reaction from anyone who used these hotels as I booked a room in the Bulawayo one. There are a couple of reviews of the N1 in Vic. Falls on www.tripadvisor.com but they don't say much.

Christina

Edited: 07 April 2014, 06:23
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

I stayed in N1 Vic Falls for 3 nights last month. It is great value for money as on the whole hotels are very expensive in Vic Falls. The room was basic but it is clean and the bathrooms seemed to be newly done. I was very impressed for the price. Don't know if the Bulawayo one will be the same or not. I have passed by that one. It's in a very central location in town.

St-lambert
Level Contributor
928 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

Thank you to both of you.

I will email the hotel today. By the way How much did you pay for the room per night in VFA ?

Merci

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

There were some rooms for $60 but we took one that was $75 as it was bigger.

8. Re: N1 Hotel on Wood Roads

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 14:15