We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice activities for free days

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
141 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Advice activities for free days

we are living in le grand bleu for 6 nights, 3 days on alternative days are in package to lle ux cerf, north island tour, south island tour, we have 3 days free in between from those i want to go either on catamaran cruise or explore mauritius.

so for catamaran cruise where i should book and which place i should go, and please suggest me activity for 1 day more

thanx

7 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,510 posts
1,861 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice activities for free days

I would not book a catamaran cruise in advance. I would just go to Grand Baie and book an excursion to one of the nearby islands on the north such as Gabriel island.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
141 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice activities for free days

any operator what you recommend?

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
19,140 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice activities for free days

Have a look at various operators in Grand Baie, many will be offering the same catamaran trips, I would go for one which didn't take too many on the boat, some look very crowded and they can get quite lively with all the free alcohol.

By looking at the tour operators in GB you might see something else which appeals but I wouldn't fill every day of the holiday with trips and tours, take some time out to relax.

4. Re: Advice activities for free days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2017, 07:36

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
41,040 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice activities for free days

I recommend you stop spamming the forums advertising your own company Romina.

6. Re: Advice activities for free days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 September 2017, 03:35

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
41,040 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Advice activities for free days

Jean please do not self promote:

https://www.tripadvisorsupport.com/hc/en-gb/…

Reply to: Advice activities for free days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted