We’re doing a road trip to southern Africa this fall. From Senyati safari camp to Victoria falls (accomodation Zambian side) we have two options:
1. Leave the rental car at Senyati safari camp (they have security guard, hope it will be safe), travel with bus/car transport arranged by Senyati to Vic. falls(and back two days later)
2. Drive ourself with rental car, cross borders at Kazungula and back two days later (Nata lodge after Vic. falls)
1. Which one is better/ more convenient? (2 adults 2 children age 8 and 10)
2. Crossing with the ferry, do we get to Zambia or Zimbabwe? Reading on the internet confuses me on more than one level;-)
3. I can’t figure out which option is cheapest or if they are about the same (transfer/transport by car/bus is P450 each (total of P1900) and parking (P100), pluss visa fee.
4. Is it possible to get a visa that allows multiple entries to both Zambia and Zimbabwe?
If you can answer some of my questions- thank you so much!:-)