We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Part Time Driver in Kigali

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
118 reviews
Looking for a Part Time Driver in Kigali

I am looking for a driver to pick me up at my hotel and drop me off for meetings and later pick me up and drop me off at my hotel. I may also need to be driven to other meetings during the day. All travel is within Kigali.

Kampala
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Looking for a Part Time Driver in Kigali

Why don't you contact your hotel to organize for you a well trained driver.

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
59 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Looking for a Part Time Driver in Kigali

We were in Kigali recently and used Eagle Ride. The owner Jean Marie Mfizi drove us from Kigali to Kasese Uganda and back to Kigali. One of his drivers drove us to see the gorillas. Jean Marie was our driver when we were in Kigali 5 years ago. He's a reliable and safe driver and his prices are reasonable. This is the link to his website: www.eagle-ride.com. Email is info@eagle-ride.com. His company provides excellent customer service which is important when all of the transactions are done via email. I look forward to driving with Jean Marie or one of his other drivers again.

3. Re: Looking for a Part Time Driver in Kigali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Rwanda