We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

365 Homestay in Taipei

Which Taipei hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
Save Topic
365 Homestay in Taipei

Anyone stay at this 365 Homestay in Taipei before?

Would like to hear reviews as I am keen to book this for my Sept trip.

Thanks

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

Anyone?

http://365homestay.blogspot.sg/

Appreciate any feedbacks.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
831 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

I've not stayed there before but read some reviews in a Chinese forum.

Yi-guan: good location, just opp Ah Zhong Mianxian.

Er-guan: in another building (guests claimed it is in a hong-mai-chang building) One guest encountered a drunken old man in the lift.

General positive reviews except for some who claimed that the apartment is not cleaned on daily basis and toilet is dirty.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

do you still have the contact?

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

I have stayed there half year ago. You may email to the owner to book your room, no deposit required, pay them by cash on the first day of your stay. Email to ms_tseng@pchome.com.tw or taechin15@yahoo.com.tw , for more details go to their website, www.365homestay.com .

Singapore
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

Yea.. U can chk out their website n email them on which room you wan..

I was staying there for my taiwan trip last week as well..

Malaysia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

how long does it take to arrive there from taipei main station?

Singapore
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

Its at ximending station, just one stop away fr taipei main station only.. Then fr xmd stn, nid to walk abt 5 mins..

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

Can I ask how many storey building is 365 home stay. Is there a lift there? Is the place pleasant and clean? Thanks.

Singapore
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

The building i am staying should be their Er-guan and it is near to Rainbow Hotel. That building is a hong-mai-chang building cos there are those posters of hostesses & host being stick at the first level wall..

But you can be assured that security is ok at the building. 365 Homestay is at level 5 of that building, not sure if they are occupying other levels in that building or not.. Once the lift opened at level 5, you will need to use their key sensor to open their gate. Then they will bring you to your apartment room & there is a key to the door. Overall cleanliness is ok to me, but if you are staying for more days, you will need to clear your own rubbish subsequently cos there wont be any housekeeping provided (like hotel) since it is a homestay.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 365 Homestay in Taipei

Just back from Taiwan, stayed in 365 for 3 nights.

Location is good, near to Ximending MRT Exit 6, 阿宗面线, KFC, family mart are just a few steps away.

BUT, the room is DIRTY. Bathroom shower area was terrible... Hair falls on the floor, dark stain everywhere... There is a washing machine in our room, but it was dirty also... We need to clean it ourselves before using it.

2 Queen size beds in room, but 1 was too hard, 1 was too soft...

I won't stay in 365 Homestay for my future trip.